Earn online. Contact me for mor info.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Do CM Punk Photos Reveal He's Losing Too Much Weight?

Fans are split over whether the most recent CM Punk photos (recording his progress in preparing to become an MMA fighter) show he has lost more weight than needed. The iconic wrestling world figure now looks quite lean compared to his WWE days, in his attempt to get down to 170 pounds to qualify for the UFC's middleweight class, leading some to wonder whether it's too much. Here are some random web comments on Punk's change:

"Man forget about Welterweight, Punk looks like he should be fighting a Lightweight. He looks a lot skinnier then when he was in WWE. Sorry for stating the obvious about him being skinny. I'm just shocked...."

"He's gonna die. This is gonna be sad. Hopefully Dana White can scour the sub-earth of bum fighting on Skid Row to get some tough looking drunks to put in against Punk so he can build up a good rep against tomato cans for a while, at least...."

"He needs to hit the weights. You can tell he doesn't lift. He is a former world champ and at 6'0 230 lbs. I would make this guy look like a mouse next to an elephant. A bit of weight lifting every day can change your whole appearance."

"I don't know how I feel about Punk anymore.I want him to succeed because he stands up for himself but I also want him to get destroyed because I'm just tired of hearing about him."

"He's over six feet tall trying to make weight at 170 lbs. his size in on par with where it should be. Think about the size Nick Diaz is at that weight. In a side note I thought that his chest was noticeably smaller. Might be the same deal with making weight."


0 comments:

Post a Comment